Enso Center Elemental Yoga Program
Yoga is practiced for strengthening and stretching the body, increasing energy (prana), and calming the mind.
Our Elemental Yoga program is designed to increase your physical health, flexibility, strength, and balance while improving confidence and mental peace.
Yoga focuses on the health of the whole person with a series of relaxed breathing and movement exercises. It is practiced slowly, emphasizing healthy joints and movement, with a relaxed and robust body and mind.
Our Elemental Yoga Program is a blend of Hatha Yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama (breathing exercises).
It incorporates the five main elements of yoga:
Asanas (poses) and bandhas (breath system lock points) form the support for the practice
A sense of stillness in the dynamics of movement from one pose to another
Energy builds with directed Pranayama (breathing) exercises
Gain even more through the class community - encouragement, wisdom, knowledge of ancient texts
Bring everything together with meditation and the sense of dynamics in the stillness
Elemental Yoga Articles
Enso Center yoga instructors have written some articles to assist our students.
A quick overview of our Elemental Breathing Exercises
Private Lessons and Specialty Classes
Yoga Private Lessons Sessions include one-on-one instruction with Master Jason Mix.
You will receive a 10% discount if purchasing four or more private lessons at one time.
Yoga - $80/month
- You can attend any or all Yoga classes
- We welcome people of all levels and physical abilities in these classes
- Age limits for all our classes can be found on the Programs & Prices page
- At Enso Center, we encourage families to train together - adults and kids train in the same classes
- See current Safe Start Information
- You can register anytime. Your payment will be prorated based on your start date
- For more info, please contact Enso Center via email